Re: Tube shock conversion

To: "Adamson, John G" <adamsojg@jmu.edu>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tube shock conversion
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 17:54:22 -0500
At 04:09 PM 11/25/96 -0500, Adamson, John G wrote:
>Hi All,
>       I have written on several occasions, but this time
>I'm looking for some advice.  I have just finished a ground
>up on a '62 4\4.  It has about 140-hp under the hood and I
>plan to use it on the road and on the track.

John,

  What type Ford eng. do you have in there, and what mods did you
do to get 140 horses.  I know the Dave Bean has the add ons to
get you there, but you're talking big bucks!!!

  Sorry, I can't help with the shocks.  I'm still using the lever
arms on mine.  I'd suspect that you'll here from Bob Nogueira on the
subject.  (here's you chance to beat me to the punch Bob!)

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!