Re: Rubber Seal

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rubber Seal
From: sgilbert <sgilbert@wpusd.k12.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 23:31:43 -0800
John,
I ordered a MG TC/TD rubber strip from Moss (part #280-290) for $$5.81.
This was 44 inches long (plenty long and MAY be the right width.  This is
the measurement I would like to compare to the $25 Morgan part that I
lost!!! ie. how far does it stick down out of the windscreen frame?
The MG part was a litthe thick to slide easily into the channel and I had
to shave a little rubber off the part that goes into the channel for a
great fit.  After the trim it slid right in and looks good... perhaps not
just the right size...?
Thanks again for your help and the great information on the web site!

Steve
67 4/4 xflow
Auburn, CA