Re: cookbook

To: John Olson <jxo@psulias.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: cookbook
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 02:59:30 -0600 (CST)
        Ok, so I dont have a Morgan but I would certainly like one, However
I do have a Triumph poweed TVR 2500m and a 3 1/2 pound venison roast. Now
just exactly where should I place this to produce the juicest roast in
the shortest amount of time? Now you Kent motor fans need not Flame me
just because I dont own a Ford product however if a little flame broiling
will add to the flavor and not the toxisity,I'm all for it.``I do have a
copy of "Manifold Destiny", but it doesn't have any Venison receipe's. I
have cooked Bangers and Mash,sticky buns, but no venison. Now, Cruise
Control Pork Tenderloin is simular, but not exactly right. Can you help a
poor soul with out a Morgan or a full Pint-o-Bass at this late hour or
must I suffer in Solitude?
                                TRiumphantly,
                                                Mark