Roster update

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Roster update
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 15:08:35 -0500 (EST)
Hi folks-The third edition of the "Morgans in Cyberspace" roster is now
available. I sent it yesterday to everyone who had submitted data to me. I
have had problems with some of your email addresses.  If anyone subscribed
to the list would like a copy, just send me an email message and I will send
one off. I will send it as an "attached document" Its name is "roster.197".
If you have trouble receiving this type of file let me know and I'll try
something else. Someone else can do the statistics. Its clear to me tha twe
have more cars than people. Enjoy!

Dave McCoy

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106