Re: Building +4 Super Sport Seats

To: Mog47@aol.com
Subject: Re: Building +4 Super Sport Seats
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 09:27:00 -0500 (EST)
>I would like to try building some seats for my '60 +4 2-place. I have Fred
>Sisson's Notes from a Morgan Garage, but am looking for more detail and maybe
>a picture or two of the bare seat, less upholstery.

Dennis-I have a '66  +4 competition model. It has factory installed bucket
seats. You might check with the factory or Melvin Reutter about
availability.  The installation is real simple and real scary!Four wood
screws attach each seat to for and aft rails. YOu can vary ther height of
the rails to accomidate the size of the driver. Makes me real glad I 've got
big time lap belts which are bolted to the frame! My seats are origional,
and have bladder cushions.

Dave McCoy

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106