Re: Building +4 Super Sport Seats

To: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Subject: Re: Building +4 Super Sport Seats
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 09:35:08 -0500 (EST)

>-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --
>
>David, The Baby Doll parts car I bought had the Bucket seats, Weird
>thing is one has a spring base to sit on the other is plywood. Both have
>the same shape otherwise.  What does your Plus four have? How do you
>like them ?
>I've thought about redoing the bucket and giving gthem a try .

Bob: I love these seats!  I have always prefered having my arms more
extended than seems to be possible with the bench seat in the other Morgans
I've seen. I'm a little over 6' and a little over 200 lbs. By changing the
height of the rails which support the seat, I'm able to get my legs under
the steering wheel and my head below the windscreen. You can also by varing
the relative heights of the of the rails change the pitch of he seats.

Dave

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106