Re: 52 Plus 4 - Steering Wheel, Knobs-Reply

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 52 Plus 4 - Steering Wheel, Knobs-Reply
From: pdburket@intrepid.net (David & Pat)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 11:12:55 -0500
Cigar Bill,

I don't which steering wheel your 52 Flat Rad came with, but if it an
Original Brooklands  wheel and you would like to keep it, here is what I
did.  I purchased the booklet " Steering Wheel Handbook" by Jack Turpin and
followed one of the restoration techniques demonstrated with in the book
that best suited my steering wheel type.  Probably Classic Motorbooks would
stock it.  If you need more info, drop me a line.

Morgan Dittos,

David