vacuum

Subject: vacuum
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@datasync.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 18:03:50 -0600
Does anyone have a 1971 Plus 8? There were 46 imported into the US that
year, and I hope a few of them are still around...

I would like to correspond with someone who has one who still has the
original emission vacuum lines on the manifold, and can tell me where they
connect to... Mine had them removed at one point about 16 years ago, and
I've not been able to figure out where each goes... I'm referring to the
small lines that go from the center of the manifold and from the connector
at the front to the air intake and points unknown... If you could describe
where each goes to me, or take a closeup picture and send it to me, I will
appreciate it...

Thanks -

Tony McLaughlin

L.D. McLaughlin, Jr.