RE: Oil Pressure

To: "'apicciotto@wccusd.k12.ca.us'" <apicciotto@wccusd.k12.ca.us>
Subject: RE: Oil Pressure
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <VandergT@aecl.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 20:27:24 -0500
Armando,

Just a thought, but have you considered the possibility that your oil
pressure gauge may simply be partially plugged?  I had the same thing
happen to the family chariot (87 Olds Custom Cruiser): my pressure gauge
dropped to zero and an alarm went on whenever I came to a full stop.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4
Pinawa, MB
Canada