Houston MOGMOG/MBCA autocross

To: "Morgans@Autox.Team.Net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Houston MOGMOG/MBCA autocross
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:11:42 -0600
John and fellow 4/4 owners:

Yesterday the Houston area Morgan and Mercedes Benz clubs had an =
autocross together.  I could not wait to get behind the wheel of a 4/4 =
and see just what would happen on the course.  I compete with my Benz =
(300SD) all the time and do fairly well.

The results were kind of interesting.  I ended up competeing with the =
SL's.  I know a 4/4 with a bunch of 450, 500, 560 SL's, your all =
thinking I must be nuts,  but I came in with the second best time in =
that class.  It says something about the 500SL's, I'm not sure what, but =
I had fun with it.  Just goes to show the little 4/4 can hold its own.  =
Hope this helps defend the honor of the 4/4.

The funny part was I also beat their times in the SD with the windows up =
and the air and stereo on. =20

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4
83 Mercedes 300SD