no huevos

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: no huevos
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 08:33:57 -0500 (EST)
Let me take a stab at this one Colin. "tu tiene no huevos" or something
like that would be the epithet you would use when daring somone to do
something an otherwise sane individual might otherwise not do. It is a
taunt which is bound to launch a young male into action, as is suggests in
no uncertin terms that his manhood is being called int oquestion.  Alt
explanation-a
more vulgar taunt then for example the "double dog dare".  Anyone not able
to figure it out can contact me and i'll give you the American translation
which is two word, first word "no" second word the term for a pitch out of
the strike zone!

Dave (Ithink my fever is breaking) McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine