Recommendation

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Recommendation
From: CTDreher@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 11:40:11 -0400 (EDT)
Thought I'd pass on the name of a company that did very, very nice work for
me.

I'm restoring a 1933 trike the the clutch, a non-standard Borg and Beck was
in pretty bad shape.  I sent the flywheel, clutch pack and housing off to Ft.
Wayne Clutch (1-800-CLUTCHES) for a rebuild.  They called me upon receiving
the parts, discussed what they could do, gave me a price, took my credit card
# and had the entire unit back to me in less than a week.  The work was
terrific.  Everythin looks brand new.  Cost was $133 plus another $10 for
UPS.  I'm happy as can be.  Even the return shipping package was
professionally done.  AND... they followed my instructions to send it UPS
with a signature-release-only.

What a deal.  All the normal disclaimers apply.   (I have no financial
relationship etc.)  They advertise every month in Hemmings, if you need to
know.

- Carl Dreher
1933 Super Sport.... one step closer to finished.