Question On How To Carry A Morgan

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Question On How To Carry A Morgan
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:41:32 -0400
     I know that this is a silly question because Morgans Never Break Down
     Completely, but I must carry my Mog on a trailer, and must fasten it
     down with some of those web straps. The question is: how do you fasten
     the front end of the car down? The rear is easy, ty downs over the
     axle but under all the fittings, nice and snug does the job.

     The front is a horror. You have all those spindly suspension bits and
     that x-patterned piece of sheet metal in the middle holding the whole
     thing together. I opt for running the lines through the sheet metal
     bit (directly behind and down slightly from the radiator) but know
     (because I've seen Mogs on trailers before) that some of you have had
     to do the same, and must have had some experience. I'd very much like
     to hear back from some of you haulers on this.

     Chip Brown
     ebrown@ms.com