RE: Question On How To Carry A Morgan

To: "'ebrown@ms.com'" <ebrown@ms.com>,
Subject: RE: Question On How To Carry A Morgan
From: Simon J Orebi Gann <simonog@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 09:05:43 +0100
Those of us who race (on the occasions when the car is whole) have a tow =
hook bolted on each side underneath the front which make excellent tie =
down points for the trailer.

The alternative is to strap the wheels themselves by making a lasso of =
the strap and tightening until the tyre starts to deform.