Re: Front spring Covers

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Front spring Covers
From: CTDreher@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 18:35:44 -0400 (EDT)
Does anyone know if the upper spring covers for an early Morgan four wheeler
are the same as those for a 1933 Super Sport trike?  I was THIS close to
finishing the front end on my basket-case '33 SS when I looked again at the
pictures and realized I the pieces I had were not what is suppose to be
there.  (Is this what is meant by "complete, only needs paint" in the ad for
this car?  That is, "only a complete idiot who's been sniffing paint would
buy it.")

If the parts aren't the same... and I doubt they are... does anyone in the
Three Wheeler world have suggestions for a source?  Or is this yet another
trip to the machine shop for custom fabrication.  I've got about $1000 into
the front end so far and it still isn't together.  Ouch.

- Carl Dreher