Re: Chris Turner (nee Towner)

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Chris Turner (nee Towner)
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 07:43:37 -0500
>>  Sorry to bother everyone on this net, but I'm looking for a gentleman by the
>>  name of Chris Turner, who lives (I think) in Cape Cod.  He is supposedly on
>>  his was to England to visit with some MOG Trike people, particularly Brian
>>  Clutterbuck, and bring back some parts for me.  But I don't know the man!
>If
>>  anyone does, will you please forward me his address or phone number so I can
>>  reach him.
>>  Thanks.
>>  Carl Dreher
>>  '33 MOG SS Trike

Hello Carl,

I believe you are looking for Chris Towner (not Turner) the trike owner.  He
goes to visit the Mog factory nearly every year and is well known there.  In
fact he actually visited HFS's gravesite and repainted the wrought-iron
railings there.

His phone and address is somewhere at home and I'll try to find it for you when
I leave the office tonight.

Joe DeLuca,
Sparta, NJ
'62 4/4