The Morgan Web page

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Morgan Web page
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 22:01:56 -0400
Hey gang,

  Well, I'm very supprised that I have'nt been flooded with email lately.
You all haven't been minding you P&Q.  What am I talking about?  I
inadvertantly uploaded the index for the Bricklin Web page that I maintain
over the Morgan Web page index.  So if you went to check out the Morgan Web
pages, you were welcomed to the Bricklin Tech. Central.

  No one noticed!!!!

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  495-8229

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire