keeping me happy

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: keeping me happy
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 09:22:56 -0400
Fellow mog-o-philes:

What can I say?  I'm overcome with all sorts of warm and fuzzy feelings for
you all that you are so concerned for my happiness.  I spent the Memorial
Day weekend away from my computer and was greeted with two dozen messages
all with the subject being my happiness.  My cup runneth over!  Is this a
great car group or what?

Great thread, Bob.  I enjoyed reading each of these stories.  Its been said
before, but wotthehell, I'll say it again; almost as distinct as the
pleasure derived from owning and caring for the Mog itself is that which
derives from the company of like-minded folks like y'all.

I was able to do some mog-bonding of my own over the weekend, but remain
puzzled about a rather prodigious oil leak (so what else is new?).  I don't
have enough evidence to present to the group yet.  I need to clean the
engine compartment and try to track down the source before I can do
anything.  It deffinately is engine oil, and it deffinately is not coming
from the one-shot.  I'm betting on the front seal right now, but am not
sure.  Otherwise, all is bliss, bliss and heavan.

With angel trumpets and devil trombones, I remain,
Will (who is happy)

p.s. good luck to those brave lads and lasses who carry the Morgan flag for
us to Alaska!  Show the colors!