license tag

Subject: license tag
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@datasync.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 21:07:18 -0500
Will -

I fabricated two pieces of steel and welded them to the inside curved part
of the "y" brace for the bumper and curved it down, and then fastened an
european tag to it... I imagine that you could do the same for a bracket
that you could remove the tag periodically. It also functions as a slight
spoiler for the front (wishful thinking for decreasing wind resistance). I
would imagine that you could bolt it to where the "y" brace is bolted to
the tube to the chassis too...

Tony

L.D. McLaughlin, Jr.
Daphne, AL, USA