I''M BACK!!!!:

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I''M BACK!!!!:
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 97 14:42:25 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

I'm Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10,000 miles in 21 days, 3 flat tires, a bumper which fell off, a headlight
falling off, a McMorgan McAlignment at McDonalds ,  one toasted  wind screen
wiper motor , a pair of rear shocks which couldn't  hold open a screen door
a few stone chips and a Morgan which can say " I' ve driven North of the
ARCTIC CIRCLE"

Yes I cut the trip short by a week, I missed my wife and wanted to have some
layabout time before returning to work.  Yes I made it up the Haul Road to
the Arctic Circle, and down to Anchorage.  Yes I have  A 1001 stories and
yes McNaughton made it in his 4/4 .

I'll try to start posting the details of the trip tomorrow . The planned Web
page and List updates didn't pan out very well. Barney and Carol had more
computer problems than car problems .

So tune in tomorrow for Chapter One   "  Tires and Tribulations"

Bob Nogueira
1964 Plus 4  ( one cool car )