Morgan Video order information

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morgan Video order information
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 15:46:41 -0400
As promised, I looked at the closing credits on the video of the Automobiles
program on Morgan which was aired on the History Channel this past week and
took note of the order number. Then I ordered one which, I hope, will come
without the commercials.

To order the program call:

1-800-708-1776 with credit card in hand.

They will ask you which program you want... It is from the "Automobiles"
series and featured the Morgan.

They will then ask your credit card number, ship to address etc.

The cost is $19.95 USA plus shipping and handling and sales tax.  My total
came to $24.90.

Then they told me the program is currently on back order and will be shipped
in three to four weeks.  (I bet they don't duplicate them until the order is
in hand).

BTW, I have absolutely no connection with the History Channel or it's
affiliates, and in no way profit from this information.  Hope this helps.

It was interesting to note that quite a bit of the footage of this program
is from the other Morgan videos "The Morgan Experience" and "Handmade".  But
there is lots of new stuff too.

Enjoy!

Gary Kneisley
Grafton, OH