John Erickson (1939-1997)

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: John Erickson (1939-1997)
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 08:52:56 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Folks-Just found out that John Erickson has passed away. For those of you
who don't know John, he was one of the founding members of the Morgan 3/4
group. His whimisical cartoons were often featured in their newsletter.
Reciently he published some of his work in a book entitled "Morgan, isn't
that a horse?".  I know that there are others on this list who knew John
personally, I never had the pleasure. "..marches to the beat of a different
drummer.." sounds like a apt description of John, and most of us for that
matter. I pulled out his book last night and read it again with a glass of
scotch and felt the loss of a talented man.

Dave McCoy

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106