RE: Remember When?

To: "'morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Remember When?
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 15:35:50 -0400
Fred,

Your comments are right on the mark. I attended a "show & shine" event a
few weeks ago in Lac du Bonnet, a small village about 25 km by road from
here.  It was a bright, sunny day, and the cars were mostly of '50's to
'70's vintage, all pretty well "Detroit Iron" such as a couple of
Corvettes, a Mustang, '57 Chevvy, T-Bird, a couple of street rods...and
a competently restored 1921 Model T.  The cars looked neat, the owners
were proud of them and it brought back a lot of memories.

I wish I could join you guys in Stouffvile, but the distance is simply
too great.  Hope you have a great day and that the weather cooperates.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'87 Olds Custom Cruiser
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo