Looking for Morgans

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for Morgans
From: Mike Hartley <mganut@accucomm.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 08:00:45 -0400
Hi Gang,

I am looking for two Morgans.  One car for a friend, one car for
myself.  I would prefer a good restoration project.  I don't want a car
in five gallon buckets or with major rust, but a car that can be
restored to a good driving condition (I'm not looking for a show car).

The other Morgan is for a friend who is a little more talented with
restorations than myself.  Her family has a plethora of Moggies, but she
wants one to call her own.  Five gallon buckets would be more than
acceptable for her car (her brother is a master at rebuilding cars.  In
fact, he has just completed a 4/4 that he built from the ground up.  By
the way, this guy's 19).  I still want as complete a car as I can find
for her to start with.

I am on the East coast, so any car on the East coast would be preffered,
especially any car in the Southeast.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Mike Hartley