RE: Morgan Web Page

To: "'morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Morgan Web Page
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:52:32 -0400
Brad,

I had a similar problem last week and chalked it up to problems with the
computers in the lab.

I tried accessing the SOL Morgan web page this morning and the troubles
seem to have disappeared.  I get the home page and was able to go from
there to the Tech and Historical sections without any problem.

Try it again today and see if you have any better luck.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo
'86 MR2