Re: Armstrong shocks

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Armstrong shocks
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 07:45:17 -0400
>>  -- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --
>>

>>  -------- REPLY, Original message follows --------
>>
>>  Date: Wednesday, 13-Aug-97 10:51 AM
>>

>>  Joe several years ago I bought some rear shocks from Bil Fink. Bill started
>>  using tube shocks on the rear of .all the Morgans he sold well before the
>>  factory made the conversion. He use to  remove the lever shocks and had a
>>  box full of new take offs, At the time he was just about giving them away.
>>  Might want to check with him on the off chance he still has some left.
>>  Bob Nogueira

Hello Bob,

Bill's shocks sound like they are just the ticket for me.  I don't fancy
yanking off my shocks, trusting them to  a turbulent shipping industry, and
then waiting two weeks for them to return.

Among other things, I plan to go to the Vintage Fall Festival at Lime Rock Park
in Connecticut and the rebuilds would not be done in time.

Do you have any other info about Bill Fink... address, phone, email?

Thanks,

Joe D