RE: Vendors

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Vendors
From: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 97 17:35:00 PDT
Heart of England Morgans is John Worrall's company (Former Chairman of MSCC
and of "Original Morgan" fame).  I don't have the address, but his phone
number is +44 1299 250141 or mobile +44 385 546207

He also runs a stainless steel fabrication business and therefore makes
Morgan parts.  I recently needed an exhaust downpipe, he was not the
cheapest or the most expensive but he was the only UK supplier with the part
in stock.

Dave Vodden
1992 Plus 4 4seater
Hampshire UK