Trike for sale

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trike for sale
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 12:31:12 -0400 (EDT)
I just recieved a phone call from a gentleman who has a beautiful trike for
sale. Probably between $20,00 & $25.00.  As I remember it- it is maybe a '32
barrel-back & I believe JAP. Yellow & damn-near perfect. I'll find out more
this afternoon.

It is just so seldom that you find a trike up for grabs... most are spoken
for long before thay are sold... This is kind of a "find" for someone.

If you know anyone interested- let me know. Actualy I'm interested- but poor.
This is the trike I lusted after after seeing it once several years ago. I
knew little about trikes then & details wern't important- it was just neat.
He had no intention of selling it then. Still- if I'de sell mine... Nahhhh

Fred Sisson