RE: Trike for sale

To: "'Morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Trike for sale
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 13:05:39 -0400
Fred,

Please, please tell us that there's a "zero" missing in the dollar
figure you quote. Even if there is a "zero" missing, it looks like a
bargain!  And in my favorite colour even!  "Lusting after it" is an apt
description of what most of us morganphiles must be doing when we read
your e-mail.

Let's hope it finds a good home.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME