Re: Morgan Factory Web Site

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Morgan Factory Web Site
From: "Steve Manwell"<smanwell@xenergy.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 14:05:59 -0400
Joe et al --

As near as I can tell, the factory web page got a few minor updates on
April 18th as the cover says,
but otherwise it hasn't changed much since late last winter.

The web page is not keeping up with the frenetic pace of change at the
factory.  : )

Seriously, I think they should drop the 1996 GT racing calendar or update
the racing section to reflect the current season.
The factory floorplan is also getting to be somewhat different to what is
shown on the web page.  The paint shop is now a
completely separate building just uphill from the trim shop building.  The
old paint shop will be (or is now?) used for
mounting panelled bodies on the chassis.  There is also a building across
from the spares and dispatch bays that is used
for overflow from other bays and storage/display of various older cars.

I wrote to the factory email address suggesting some changes, but got no
reply.

--Steve Manwell
Melrose, Massachusetts, USA

Joe wrote:

I noticed that the Mog factory was off the air for a few days...

Morgan must have Lucas servers!
(Just kidding.  It was probably just some parts that fell off a router.)

Seriously, they have revamped their site.  If you have visited in the last
few months, pay them a visit.

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4