Re: misc needs

To: VCA11@aol.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: misc needs
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 10:01:27 -0400 (EDT)
Cassel-

I do believe that I have the complete makings for a 4:11 Mogabaker (Dana 27).
Check if a ring and pinion gear set only is available in the ratio you need.
I think I have a complete new Dana 27 twin-traction, proper bullet-proof axle
shafts, outer bearings and seals, pinion seal and new Spicer slip-joint for
the 27. Shortening the tubes is simple- or I can have it done- you have to do
the spring perches (easy but I don't have the time)
 This is the axle that I was going the put in the car that I sold to Brock
Yates- perfect ratio for TR w/overdrive. However I have no use for it now. I
have a 3.73 in my car and love it- it just squirts from the red where I used
to spin a tyre.
Let me know if you can find the gear-set & if so- I'll look in storage..

Fred Sisson