Re: Morgans for sale?

To: cdrammen@online.no, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Morgans for sale?
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 14:10:39 -0400 (EDT)
I believe that Lee Gaskins, in Greenville, SC, has a 4/4 modified to a +4
years ago by John Sheally, for sale. "in the high teens"

 There is also a Morgan advertised in this weeks Atlanta paper but word on
the street is "it's a dog". I think that it is the one that has been knocking
around Atlanta for several years- a re-painted scab at way too high a price-
bought and then sold by non-Mog types each time thinking that they have
purchased a rare find- once they realize what the car is- they fish for
another... and so it goes.

We have a two-day Morgan gathering this weekend (MOG South) and I'll ask
around. There was a nice +8 for sale, bad repair job on the left front
fender, propane and hasn't been driven/touched for several years. Around
$36,000 as I remember. One guy tried to buy it but the owner couldn't find
the key... Belongs to the owner of the Jr Varsity. I'll check on it too.

Fred Sisson