Re: Morgans for sale?

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Morgans for sale?
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 97 17:36:03 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Found this on the Antique Auto Newsgroup. I know nothing of the car but
thought I'd post it for all you "deep pockets" out there with space in the
garage.

Bob  Nogueira  " whose pockets are right now abot as deep as the thread on
his                                  tires" "
Flat radiator model with twin spares.  Former winner, Palo Alto All-
British Meet.  Major parts (engine, braking system, wiring, front and
rear suspension components) remanufactured or new, ready for assembly.
Car in San Francisco area.  Please contact for full details.

Brian Kanga
BeHereNow@Juno.com

(cdrammen@online.no)