Taking care of business

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Taking care of business
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 97 21:37:15 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Okay guys I'm going to take care of several points in one note

First of all went by to see the equivalent of my Sponsor to Morganhood today
and managed to get him signed on to the list. So everyone say hi to Chuck
Harris.  You old  Southern Calif  Plus 4 Club types  will know him  ( And
probably have a bounty on his head as well :)

In an attempt to kiss up to Will for all the grief I give him, Chucks a 4/4
owner.

Speaking of Will and his leaking box,  I started to write a note on how to
install the seal in the steering box  but it  became so long I figured I'd
just  go into a little more detail and sent it to John to put on the Web
page.  If  Will  or anyone else is  getting ready to do a steering box  drop
me a note and  I'll send you  the rough draft .

Lastly, has anyone else done the rear main seal conversion to the Plus 4 ?
The one I put in prior to going to Alaska is leaking .It's not leaking as
bad as the Factory  thrower system, but enough that the continuous running
on the trip  soaked the clutch in enough oil that  I now  know what a Morgan
would be like with a  Buick Dynaflite  transmission. Suggestions, hints and
prayers  are solicited

Bob Nogueira