Cantab Motors Web Page

Subject: Cantab Motors Web Page
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 22:42:28 -0400

 Win Sharples now has a functioning web page and e-mail address. Look it
up

at:  <underline>http://www.cantab-motors.com/

</underline> On the Q and A Page is a photo which I took in July of a
prototype North

American Spec. Plus 8 in the new "Test" area which is part of the "Trim
&

Wiring Shop" at MMC. Old hands would not believe what a new coat of
paint

does for the place! This particular red car with wires is a "long door"

model destined for D.O.T. You will be hard pressed to detect many
differences

at a distance, but the car has about 80% new pieces and is equipped with
dual

SRS, a Range Rover 4.0 litre OBD II engine,(black valve covers), and a
Land

Rover Discovery collapsible steering column with full switch gear,(on
the

proper side for left hand drive!!!), and a 15 1/2" steering wheel.

 Both my son, 6' 3", and Charles Morgan sat in the car, and both needed

move the seat one "click" forward from maximum rearward position. You
could

say that the car has a lot of room.

Willie