Beer and Tires

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Beer and Tires
From: Alison Moffett <morgan1@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 19:42:48 -0400
A tale for all real beer lovers.

After the  International Beer Festival in London, all the brewery presidents
decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says "Hey
Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona."

The bartender dusts of a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me
'The King of Beers', a Budweiser."

The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain
spring water, give me a Coors."

He gets it.

The guy from Guiness sits down and says "Give me a Coke."

The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask " Why aren't you
drinking a Guiness?"  and the Guiness president replies

"Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I."

If anyone is interested in four original tread 165x15 Pirelli Cinturatos
(CF67) with very little wear contact me at morgan1@erols.com or 703-569-3047
(northern Virginia), or look for green/black 4/4 four seater at Summit Point
race circuit next weekend.  I've changed to Michelins.  Can't stand the
Pirelli squeal.

Cheers
Neill Moffett