Factory Race Team in USA in October

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Factory Race Team in USA in October
From: "Steve Manwell"<smanwell@xenergy.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 16:39:25 -0400
For those of you in the USA, check out the message below that I saw on the
guestbook of the Morgan Plus Four Club of Southern California's webpage at
http://www.mog.org/.

(Bill, I hope you don't mind spreading the word to the folks on the Morgan
email list.  Good luck with the races!)

--Steve Manwell

>>Bill Wykeham -- (106036.125@compuserve.com) -- Fri Sep 19 03:14:13 PDT
1997

>>Bill Wykeham, Charles Morgan and the Factory Racing Team will be visiting
 the U.S.A in October '97. Hopefully
>>we will be competing in the Sebring 3 hours on Oct.18th and the Laguna
Seca 3 hours on Oct. 26th. Any potential
>>sponsors please contact fx GB(44)171 589 8886! We look forward to meeting
 any supporters at the track.