More on stalling

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More on stalling
From: Dave & Linda Freeman <dlfreeman@ipa.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 14:42:53 -0500 (CDT)
Several people have sugested clogged lines or filters. Would this be
consistent with the almost instant restarting. By the way I am running an
auxillary electric pump. I have had problems with crud before as the "new"
gas ate the diaphram in my old electric pump.  As another clue I also have
a Jaguar XK120 and when I drove it this AM it seemed to be be suffering
from a somewhat similar problem, although not as severe. Could it be old
gas?  The gas in the tanks  is probably several months old. In any case I
will begin by checking the fuel filters (inline and bowl).  All my problems
with the Morgan seem to date from the advent of the new gas, but also may
be a result of not driving the car enough. It sat around for over a year
after I retired and moved to Arkansas.

Dave and Linda Freeman  <http://www.ipa.net/~dlfreeman>
Living the Good Life