Re: Funny Morgan Story

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net, Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Funny Morgan Story
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 07:47:28 -0400
     Funny...my wife already says the same exact thing, and I'm more or
     less alive. It's because of what you have to put up with to have all
     that fun.

     Chip Brown

Subject: Funny Morgan Story
Author:  Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net> at nylanr01
Date:    10/8/97 9:07 PM

-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Been much too quiet here on the list lately. Figure I got to start something
going. Since I not sure Will is around for  me to taunt how about Funny
Morgan stories ?

Casper WY.  I  Just pull into a Sears parking lot to run in and buy a jack.
Of course the tops down,  temp is an nice 80 (F) and I'm looking forward to
a nice day of High speed driving .
I pull in  next to a Buick.  As I am getting out of the Morgan a sweet gray
haired  Grandmother  ( minimum 75 yrs old ) is getting into her Buick.

As I walk by her car she calls to me, " Excuse me, But what brand of car is
that?"

" It;s a Morgan " I respond .

"I's it British ? ", she asks.

"Why yes "

"I thought so.  You  Have that same 'Shit eating grin'  my late husband
always had when he drove his MG."

Bob   Nogueira