Re: everything old is new...

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: everything old is new...
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 16:01:30 -0700
Peter,
I'm told that a fellow named "Curly" had the Canadian Morgan dealership,
many years ago in South-Western Ontario. That may have been the company
that your car was shipped to. We ran into folks in the Windsor area
during a club trip there, a couple of years ago, who remembered those
days. You might have luck contacting an "old timer", like trike racer
Dave Elcombe in Kingsville, Ontario.
Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
Morgan Sports Car Club Canada