Re: Re[2]: Shimmy: Update on Latest Tale of Woe

To: ebrown@ms.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Shimmy: Update on Latest Tale of Woe
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 23:40:34 -0500
You can order a Super Sport front end from the works.  It is neutral
camber.  Unless you are involved in extreme competition" Why" does come
to mind, as you will lose, if memory serves, about 3/4 inch of springing,
or change the weight and moment of your Mog. Outside of a tiny savings of
wear, in light competion or normal driving, I do not think that, outside
of appearance, in relation to other cars (to be more like them) there is
really any reason for de cambering.  Certainly it would lose concourse.
If you are doing light competition, since road adhesion has nothing to do
with handling in a Morgan, you just raise your front tire pressure to 42
lbs, and drop the rear to 16 lbs.  Others will set up for road racing and
plow through the corners,
good luck on the shimmy.
Chuck Harris