Re: New Toy

To: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Subject: Re: New Toy
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 02:48:21 -0500 (EST)
Reply to message from jblair@exis.net of Sat, 27 Dec

>Hey gang,
>
>   The other day Will Z was talking about his new TVR.  Well I just
>got a new toy the day after Xmas.  Unfortunately it's not an LBC, but
>close, a 71 Saab Sonnett III.  Cute little thing but not very fast.
>
>With all the unusual cars we all have, I just couldn't help but mention
>it.

Hi John-I am really not the least bit suprised at your acquisition of a
saab sonnet! As I have told you, The Bricklin reminds me of a saab sonnet
on steroids! Good luck wit ha your toys. BTW always had a soft spot for
that saab!

Dave McCoy

'66 Morgan +4, '93 Volvo 245, '95 Saab 900 (ok its Susan's)!

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine