51 Plus 4 rear suspension

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 51 Plus 4 rear suspension
From: "Williams, Rick" <rick.williams@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 06:30:14 -0800
I have recently purchased a 1951 Plus 4 flat-rad that has been
disassembled. Most parts have been renewed or restored, and I am
beginning the reassembly with the rear suspension.

The restoration articles at http://www.team.net:80/www/morgan are very
interesting and helpful. However, I have not found anything with an
exploded view of the the flat-rad rear suspension with the piston/lever
type of shocks. Does anyone know of a reference with such a diagram?

Any other comments on the '51 Plus 4 are welcome.

Thanks

Rick Williams
rsnks.will@juno.com
1951 Morgan +4 2 STR