Side Curtains

Subject: Side Curtains
From: arlo j levisen <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 10:05:35 +0000
Before we left on our trip we attached VELCRO to the tops of our side
curtains on both sides.  Everything stayed in place on the driver's side
but, for some reason, on the rider's side we had more difficulty and are
now going to replace the "sticky strip".  The adhesive side failed to
stay adherred properly.

We had previously used VELCRO along the tops on our Triumph Spitfire and
found that it did the trick with this car.  The Spitfire has sidewindows
but the design is so "British" that is lets about everything in!

As a contrast, our Miata has a perfect seal in this area and has not
deteriorated over the eight years of usage.  There is no sound in the
stiffest of winds and no leakage - period.

Thanks,  Arlo Levisen
         1987 Morgan Plus 8