Re: Side Curtains

To: alevisen@gdhscats.org
Subject: Re: Side Curtains
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 23:57:32 -0600
Arlo
Putting the hood up on a Morgan is just for emergency use, they are not
meant to be erected except as a last resort.  Of course if one is driving
a Miata, or some other rice burner, it can be accepted that you would
want a good fitting hood which would remain up all the time due to
desperation.  Perhaps the better solution would be a +4+.
Chuck Harris
Using velcro on the seat to keep from being sucked out due to speed