Re: Simpsons's

To: ldmcjr@zebra.net
Subject: Re: Simpsons's
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 18:48:33 -0600
Tony,
I have enough problems with the Dallas Morning News, our local see dick
see Jane see the sky is falling (must be global warming or el Nino)let us
interview a celebrity and take a pole, used to be a newspaper.  The only
thing that will probably come out of the Post is that they could
recognize the Simpson house, which Chuck McLaughlin now identifies as
being in a West Texas suburb of Arlen.  Notice that you can get from
Arlen to Dallas in your + eight by driving very fast at night, so that
you can get here before the gangs wake up. Cobb, who knows nothing about
beer, living as he does in a suburb of El Paso (a Puritan stronghold and
site of the first Thanksgiving held by Europeans in North America)is
probably more qualified than I on how fast you must go in the West to
arrive before morning.  Did want to complement you on your homepage, it
is well done, you have a really neat family.
Chuck Harris
Teaching Geography for better living