Re: Death In MOG South Club

To: joe@nhms.net, owner-morgans@Autox.Team.Net, FPS3@aol.com, jblair@exis.net,
Subject: Re: Death In MOG South Club
From: HABCTR MD <HABCTRMD@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 15:37:59 EST
The family of NanciLee Kelly has made memorial service plans for Thursday,
Jan. 15th at Wann's Funeral Home, 4000 Tennessee Avenue, Chattanooga (Tel
423-821-7551).  The family has requested that any Morgan owners please bring
their Morgans to the service.  At Dan's funeral (almost a year ago) there were
Morgans from Tenn, Ala, Mississippi, Georgia.  The Kelly's were real devotees,
warm, loving people who contributed greatly to the appreciation and enjoyment
of Morgans for many years.  It was my pleaure to "bring up the rear" on many
Sunday morning jaunts dicing on Lookout and Signal Mountains with Nancy and
Dan. Nancy's robin blue drophead coupe ("Mother Courage") was much loved by
Nancy and (like lots of Morgans) assumed a personality very much like Nancy
herself - elegant, whimsical and understated.  I will miss Nancy and will
cherish fond memories of her and Dan "taking the hills." Rick Rader, M.D., 66
4/4 (423-493-2936)