firewall removal

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: firewall removal
From: Oddcarnut <Oddcarnut@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 09:16:33 EST
While the car is down to fix a simple vibration hunt (found a bad trans
mount), I decided to clean up the toolbox/battery plate/firewall area.  The
toolbox & battery palte are off & both are a wee bit rusty.  The firewall
looks to be in amazingly good shape, all things considered.

While I'm doing this, I'd like to pull the firewall & clean & paint it
properly.  Can this be done without taking the wings off and without pulling
the engine?  Anything a rookie Mog owner should know, that I'm likely to
overlook?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Ken Payne