RE: re-chroming windscreen frame

To: "'David & Pat'" <pdburket@intrepid.net>
Subject: RE: re-chroming windscreen frame
From: Ray Rudzki <ray@millicom.clara.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 15:57:32 -0000
Dear David,
Plating procedures have change over the years, most the destruction of =
small piece parts can be eliminated by the platers. They now have brush =
on masking that will protect parts from the corrosive stripping. I sure =
that if you find a good commercial quality platers your surround will be =
safe.

Just stay away from "Fred in the Shed" - I renovated a 1927 20/25 Rolls =
and I found that the cheapest qoute produced the worst quality - even =
changing the shape of the door handles with the polishing Buffer!

Rgds

Ray
Webmaster Rutter Emporium