Re: re-chroming windscreen frame

To: pdburket@intrepid.net
Subject: Re: re-chroming windscreen frame
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:20:31 -0600
David,
I highly recomend Show and Go,11702 Plano Road, Dallas, Texas
75243--phone 214-343-8871.  They primarily work is replating for
Harley-Davidson Motorcylcles and their work is certainly better than
origional.  You could just grind off the lift dots, which are after all
for attatching the effiminate, uneccesary and ineffectual hood.
Chuck Harris
'66 4/4 with a garage full of spare windshields
On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 08:08:31 -0500 pdburket@intrepid.net (David & Pat)
writes:
>Has anyone out there had their windscreen frame re-chromed?  I have
>been
>told that there is a problem with this procedure.  Seems as if the
>male end
>of the lift dot fastners detatch  during plating.  Can anyone out
>there
>give me more details about this.
>
>Thanks
>David

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]